WINNER ! BANTING RECIPE!
These are slightly sweet and salty – you could always add in more salt or a little spice if you wanted.
- 1 cup sunflower seeds blended up to flour consistency
- ½ cup almonds blended up to flour consistency
- 1 teaspoon agar agar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 170*
- In a blender combine sunflower seeds, almonds, agar agar, salt, and honey
- Process until dough forms
- Roll out between two pieces of wax paper to 1cm thick
- Cut dough into about 6/8 rectangles
- poke holes in the surface
- Bake at 170° for 6-9 minutes
- Cool for 1 hour, then serve (they will harden up when cool)