WINNER ! BANTING RECIPE ! DAIRY FREE!
This is a lovely little recipe – so tasty, I love the sweetness from the pineapple and the mustard tang in the sauce.
ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 T wholegrain mustard
- 2 T dijon mustard
- 1 T honey
- 2T coconut oil
- 1/3 cup chopped pineapple
- 2 chicken breasts – cut lengthways
- Fry the pineapple in the coconut oil for about 5-10 minutes on a medium/high heat until golden and caramelising on all sides
- In a blender, add the mustard and honey along with the pineapple
- Blitz until smooth
- Separately, fry the chicken in the leftover coconut oil from the pineapple – if you’ve cut them lengthways it shouldn’t take more than 2/3 minutes per side on a medium/high heat
- Serve with zuchini fried (drizzled in olive oil and salt and roast in the oven for 30 minutes)