WINNER! BANTING! LCHF!
I LOVE chilli poppers, with quite a passion! Queue this – which I have made when I’m entertaining (and possibly made for just me 😉 )!
- 1 jar whole jalapenos (or even better, the ones that have already been sliced in half)
- 1 chevin goats cheese / 1 small packet feta
- 1 packet bacon (streaky works best)
- preheat oven to 180*
- if you bought whole jalaponos, slice them in half length wise
- stuff the middle with the goats cheese / feta
- wrap in a rasher of bacon, securing with a toothpick
- Place on a greased baking dish and bake for about 10 minutes, or until the bacon is crispy
- Serve with sour cream or home made tomato/chilli sauce