WINNER! BANTING! LCHF!
I grew up making pasta with my mom, rolling out the dough, making the noodles. I’ve always loved how therapeutic dough is. So I’ve really missed that since I started banting, and wanted to try make something similar. While this dough doesn’t knead, or go through a pasta machine, it does make good pasta.
INGREDIENTS for dough
- 2 eggs
- 1.5 cups ground up almonds
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 t xantham gum
- pinch salt
- Whisk the eggs
- Mix the dry ingredients together
- Add the eggs into the dry mixture
- Mix into a dough ball and cover with clingwrap (I don’t think this is necessary but I wanted to do it like normal dough!)
- Cut off about 1/4 of the dough and roll it out between 2 sheets of clingwrap until thin
- Use as you would with normal lasagne
- Bake for +- 20 minutes and serve!