WINNER! BANTING! LCHF!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 pizza)
- 200g pumpkin, chopped up
- 2 tbsp psyllium husks
- 1 eggs
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1T butter for pan
- Preheat oven to 200*
- Steam or boil the pumpkin until it is completely mushy.
- Using a stick blender or food processor, puree the pumpkin until smooth.
- Add the husks, eggs and salt and blend again.
- Leave it to stand for no less than 15 minutes to thicken into dough.
- In a heavy based pan that can go in the oven, lightly grease and the spread the dough and fry the pizza base on a medium heat until nicely coloured on the outside and cooked in the middle, it requires flipping over a few times
- Top with your favourite pizza toppings
- Bake in pan until cheese has melted
- Put the pan back on the stove, add about 1T butter, and fry for another couple of minutes, until the base has gone all crispy