WINNER! BANTING! LCHF!
Hartlief approached me a few weeks ago to try out their products and give one of their recipes a try. It was a total hit!
- 400g Sweet potato, cubed
- 15ml Xylitol
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 25ml Dukkah
- Dash Olive oil
- 1 packet Washed salad leaves
- 1 packet Washed rocket
- 100g Hartlief Windhoek Salami
- 12 Feta and herb balls or soft Danish feta
- 50g Pumpkin seeds
- Pinch of Dukkah, to sprinkle over the finished salad
- Olive oil
- Balsamic reduction
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place sweet potato cubes on a baking sheet and season with salt, pepper, xylitol and dukkah.
- Drizzle with olive oil and mix well.
- Roast until soft and caramelised for about 30 minutes.
- Chill the sweet potato.
- Assemble the salad with the salad leaves, rocket and sweet potato on a large, flat serving platter.
- Top with salami which has been folded into quarters.
- Place feta balls onto the salad and sprinkle with pumpkins seeds and dukkah.
- Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic reduction just before serving.