WINNER! BANTING! LCHF!
I have had such a craving for something sweet lately, and I stumbled across this recipe (well a similar recipe). It sets slightly softer than real fudge but it is so delicious I ate half of it for breakfast!
- 100 g soft butter
- 100 g creamed cheese (if you can get a block of cream cheese – it would be best)
- 3T coco
- 3T xylitol
- 1t vanilla extract
- 50g walnuts chopped
- Combine the cream cheese and butter until well combined (I used my nutri bullet but you could be patient and stir them together)
- Add the coco and xylitol and vanilla and stir well
- Spoon out into a small dish
- Top with chopped walnuts (press these down into the mixture)
- Leave in the fridge to set overnight
- Try not to eat it all in one go!!!!!