This weekend I was in a pizza mood, but I pizza I could eat with my hands, not using a knife and fork. Quite a challenge when you are banting!
I used the banting basket’s pre-mix pizza, which you just add 1 egg per pizza to. Once it formed a ball, I rolled it out SUPER thinly between 2 pieces of cling wrap, and baked it at 220* for about 5 minutes each side.
WINNER! BANTING RECIPE
- 1 cup banting basket’s pre-mix pizza
- 1 egg
- homemade tomato sauce
- pizza toppings
- Mix the pre-mix with the egg
- Once it has formed a ball, roll out really thinly between 2 pieces of cling wrap
- Bake at 220* for 5 minutes on EACH side
- Add tomato sauce, toppings and cheese and bake for another 7-10 minutes (until cheese is starting to brown)