Prep time: 10 mins
Fridge time: 60 mins
Total time: 70 mins
- 1 cup Shredded Unsweetened Coconut
- 2 cups Almonds
- 1/2 cup Nut Butter
- 2/3 cup Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/2 slab Dark Chocolate
- Melt coconut oil
- Line a baking pan with wax paper.
- Pulse almonds in food processor until it resembles coarse sand (the goal is something a little coarser than almond meal).
- Add the rest of the ingredients EXCEPT the chocolate to the food processor and pulse until it forms a textured paste (the bits of almond and coconut shouldn’t be too small).
- Pour into baking pan or individual cupcake holders and smooth out to the corners.
- Refrigerate until set, about 1 hour
- Melt chocolate. Drizzle over almond coconut base and spread with a spoon or rubber spatula until evenly coated. Place bars back in refrigerator for approximately 5 minutes, until chocolate. Cut into bars and store in a plastic container in the fridge.