WINNER! BANTING! LCHF!
I needed some real comfort food last night, and mash has always been such home food to me. Good thing I like cauli mash just as much as the potato kind!
INGREDIENTS (per person)
- 1 chicken breast
- 1-2T choppy choppy / chopped up sundried tomatoes and feta
- 3 rashers prosciutto
- Cauli Mash and Zucchini chips to serve
- Preheat oven to 180*
- Slice the chicken breast nearly in half (lengthways)
- Add the choppy choppy / sundried tomatoes and feta
- Wrap chicken in prosciutto
- Secure with toothpicks
- Bake for 20 minutes (or until chicken is cooked – oven dependant on timing)