WINNER! BANTING! LCHF!
INGREDIENTS (makes 4)
- 1 tin of coconut milk, left in the fridge overnight
- 2T coco powder
- 1T honey
- 2 pumps vanilla paste
- Keeping the coconut milk in the fridge means the water and the more solid parts separate. You will need the solid part of the coconut milk and put aside the watery part for drinking!
- Beat the coconut milk for a couple of minutes with an electric whisk until stiff
- Add vanilla and honey and stir until well combined
- Refrigerate until you’re ready to devour them!
(p.s. if you don’t have vanilla paste, use 1t vanilla extract)