WINNER! BANTING! LOW CARB!
I saw something similar and thought, so easy peasy! Why haven’t I made this before?!
- 1 cup frozen blueberries (or fresh if you can get)
- 1/4cup xylitol
- 1/2 cup water
- Heat a small pan to medium
- Add berries and stir around until starting to get all defrosted and juicy
- Mix the xylitol and the water in a cup
- Add to the berries
- Simmer for 5 minutes
- Reduce heat to low and leave for about half an hour, until the berries have really broken down
- Blend and bottle